Friday 29 March 2013

Who am I?

Hi.
I thought I do an official 'who am I' post as my first entry to tell you guys a little about myself.
My name is Janelle. I am 18 years old. I love make-up and fashion. I'm from Singapore but I currently live in Western Australia. I am planning to migrate to US (California/ New York) next year or I might just move back to Singapore. I plan to work as a make-up artist in the future.

This blog is pretty much a beauty blog. I will be blogging about DIYs, Make-up looks, Product reviews and all that jazz. I have a youtube channel and you can check it out here: x
I used to blog on another site but I decided to start from scratch because of personal reasons. 

Hope you guys would enjoy my posts and take care lovlies!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. why dont you want to live in perth! we want you gorgeous people in WA as well! dont moveeeeeee! loving ur blog so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you're so sweet! I have actually decided last week that I'm not moving to US after all :)So that means I'll be staying in perth! :) xx YAY

      Delete