Saturday 30 March 2013

Foundation Routine! (+Review)

Hey my lovelies!


You can watch my Foundation routine here: 

 





Products used in the video;

[Top: M.A.C blush in Peaches, M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Finishing Powder In Light.
Bottom: Benefit's Hoola Bronzer, Candydoll Concealer, Garnier Light BB Cream, Benefit's 'hello flawless' Custom Powder in Beige.]





[Benefit's Hoola Bronzer, M.A.C Blush In Peaches, Benefit's 'Hello Flawless' Custom Powder in Beige, M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Finishing Powder In Light.]

Benefit's Hoola Bronzer
This bronzer is the perfect bronzer. It does not have any shimmer in it, it suits most skin colors and it blends and contour amazingly.

M.A.C Blush In Peaches
I am a huge fan of coral blushes and I am in love with this blush. It really brings out the natural 'flush' look when applied to the apples of the cheeks.

Benefit's 'Hello Flawless' Custom Powder
I have really dry skin but surprisingly  this powder does not make my skin peel or cakey but instead it makes my skin look so flawless! Thumbs up!

M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Finishing Powder
I love this finishing powder and it keeps my foundation in place all day but I reckon a drugstore powder would do almost the same thing.






[Candydoll Concealer, Garnier Light BB Cream]


Candydoll Concealer
I would recommend this concealer to anyone who has really dry skin and is looking for a concealer that is hydrating and have good coverage. It works well with any skin type too.

Garnier Light BB Cream
I love this BB Cream and I use this every single day! It makes me feel like I don't have anything on my face and it also has a very good coverage.





Thanks for reading!
x

2 comments:

  1. Benefit Hoola is an amazing product. I currently use Medium Deep in the MAC MSF and to be honest I don't see the hype about it. It's just an alright product nothing amazing. I'm sure a drugstore brand would do just the same job. I've heard great reviews about the Hello Flawless foundation. Would love to give it a try. MAC Peaches looks like an amazing coral blush too. I'm a sucker for coral, especially coral nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg hell yesss! the benefit hello flawless powder is the best! im using it right now too! it gives the best coverage omg im absolutely loving it!

    ReplyDelete